View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 15:06   #15
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
WELL... anyone who's been to claybank 2-4 has probably seen me in action
Local skill has a lot to do with it though. Games are much more competitive now, but a few years back there was one season where I went the first 3 games of the year without getting shot once. Just makes me feel horrible, not to insult anyone but it was like playing a minor league. I want to play with others at my skill level you know? Best game I ever played was in brooks, hosted by swatt. Was around 30 people, all hardcore vets. It was so damn hard to get kills and stay alive lol

Sold the bolt rifle though, its a fun toy to play with at scrims but its not a gun for big ops.
And for the record the team has 2 members!
Not fun for big OP's you mean you didnt enjoy layin motionless in the mud in 25 degree heat in yer ghillie suit radioing enemy movements and positions to your teammates for 20 hours of a 24hr game only to shoot 1 strageler mid way through the day?
LMAO, I enjoy it, some days thats why I carry an MP5K just incase I get sic of layin in the mud lol.
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote