View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 19:37   #5
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
im sure youll like airsoft, perhaps even beter then paintball beter range cooler guns and in my experiance better people for the most part, we get alot of converts who are sic of the bs and lil kids that come with paintball.
ammo is cheap guns are now reasonably priced you picked a good time to decide to cross over to the dark side lol.
check some torontoairsoft retailers (see what i did there) alot of the guns in the classifieds wont really save you much money as most of the guns being sold there wer bought befor the big price drops. You may pay about the same price you would for a new gun and maybe get a few extra mags if yer lucky but youll prolly get somethin thats was used for a season or two.
im not knocking the classified when yer lookin for somethin special you cant find like an older modle or whatnot but as far as buyin an entry level gun youll do better buying new, plus i think the retailer has some age verifiers working at the store so you can kill two birds with one bb.
(dont shoot birds with bbs im just bein silly)
anyhow welcome to the wonderfull world of airsoft and welcome to ASC.
hope to see you on the field soon.
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote