View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 11:38   #8
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
Thanks. Yes the sniper mag pouch is on the belt strap of the drop leg facing back(up when prone)
Once in ffp the pistol iz always drawn sitting next to/below the rifle close to the supporting hand for quick access if someone entres my med
Other hand always on rifle so if i gotta bug out i can just go low crawl backwards maintain aim on target.
I always plink with the off hand so it comes naturally (i always was able to shoot both ways i just keep up the practice and suggest every sniper does)
Also i zuggest learning how to use iron sights and scopes with both eyes open so u can see what the heck is goin on around u and not get tunnel vision.
Id also suggest taping your radio earpeice with a bandaid or medical tape behind the ear u can still hear it and what is goin on around you.
In the bush 9 outta 10 times youll ddfinately hear em befor u see em especially if they are on your flank.
And yes practice crawling i dont mean and infentry mans crawl either i mean a sniper low crawl. Its easy enough till u have a rifle to drag along with you and a pistol to keep at the rdy then it geta a lil tricky. In airsoft the enemy is almost always close by so u gotta keep a pistol rdy or u are just a moving target who cant fight back.
Ill stop now i could go on all day lol
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote