The bottom line is this:
- if you are worried about it, do something about it.
Things that work:
- tie a shemag around your face (folded up in layers...one layer of cloth won't do much)
- use a PB mask
- use a mesh mask
- use part of a mask
- use a mouth guard
I don't know much else that you can do.
- getting your teeth shot out is a real risk...won't happen with every hit, won't not happen on a dumb-luck shot
- it does not have to be a hard shot
- keeping your mouth closed doesn't do it...I've had one push through and I ended up swallowing it
- avoid the games that are spray-fest skirmishes without adequate protection...there's just so many shots flying around that the risks go up fast. I don't enjoy those games anyways.