View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 19:17   #7
L473ncy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 11-30-24-1W5
You need to find a bonded courier who can do prohib items. Then look up the tariff schedule and related codes found here;

Probably easier and cheaper to abandon the item for destruction TBH. Otherwise it's the cost of the courier plus likely a 15% restocking fee for the seller. Maybe look into TNT post or SwissPost?
ಠ_ಠLess QQ more Pew Pew
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote