View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 18:15   #56
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
It's no worse than someone throwing an actual frag grenade, yelling grenade, and it's a dud. Not to name names but there are people who's grenades either always go off prematurely or take about 15 minutes to detonate.

Anyway, if a grenade is tossed into a room, impact or timer, and it goes off as it should, you're probably dead anyway. Trying to get out or away knowing someone is outside or around the corner waiting for you seems kind of silly. Properly deployed grenades should involve planning the choke points and a firing line. Either you come out dead or will be very soon!

Good point. I guess what I was getting at, is the serious level of the game. A few kids paying to play at a weekend shoot 'em up, it may not be beneficial. But for any even semi serious player, you usually get commended for pulling of something like that ...if it works.

And never call yourself out prematurely, unless your absolutely SOL. Its not over till Rob's mom sings after all. It's no different than figuring out an enemies night challenge, and using it to kill them. Essentially your identifying yourself as their team. That to me is worse than yelling "grenade!" and throwing a stuffed monkey. Try yelling "stuffed monkey!", and throw a real grenade. Anything to let the enemies guard down.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote