View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 12:16   #31
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

- If your running an AEG, NBB, or Springer a suppressor "will" knock down the noise. It's dependent upon which gun you have; some it makes a little difference, and others it nearly silents.

- PTWs, GBBs, and GBBRs they have little to no effect on. Once again, it depends on the model and structure of the perticular gun. Sometimes it just eliminates one sound the gun makes (like the gas spurt, but you can still hear the bolt slamming). On a PTW the difference was negligible.

- It's a clever way to hide an extended inner barrel. A longer barrel "can" increase accuracy, and "will" increase FPS "slightly". The distance and accuracy effect isn't always the case. However with an inner barrel running through the center of, it loses nearly all of its suppressing capability.

- Suppressor style tracer units are interesting. I'd only use one if everyone has one, or you'll get yourself shot. Also if you run night vision; then you can trace your rounds in the dark to a target.

- if your BB passes through a suppressor, it will mildly knockdown your FPS. That means it comes after your inner barrel (not covering it).

This is all assuming your running a high quality suppressor with foam inserts, and a shock absorber (like a spring). The best I ever saw was an old Classic Army G36 with an foam ring filled 6" suppressor (thread on style). That gun was so quiet, you could be getting shot full auto, and have trouble knowing where it came from.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote