View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 18:39   #34
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Quality doesn't mean shit unless you're actually running your gear HARD - but lets take a minute and really think about what HARD in airsoft means - rolling around in the dirt? getting caught on a branch?

I have NEVER been to a game in the years ive been playing where I have witnessed somebody actually abusing their gear wether it was intentional or not - but what I have seen is people licking their thumbs to rub the small dirty spots off their vest.

I've been through a good number of brands myself - Pantac, Condor, London Bridge Trading, TMC and basic no name shit. Its all the same WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING AIRSOFT. Sure some lower end brands have some strings fraying off but who cares - burn them with a lighter and move on. Small colour differentials, but really guys - this is airsoft.

Sure its wise to consider temperature and other factors but really - you're the only one whos going to be able to find out what works for you and what doesn't.

The most important factor IMO with gear is your functionality - How can you access what you need quicker under pressure. Consider this when purchasing your gear - with this comes magazine capacity and anything else you may need while your on the field.

Lets be honest - You're going to make a purchase of a vest, and a month or two later you're going to find something "cooler" and your first purchase will be irrelevant because you're going to replace it.
Not really. I don't replace gear on a whim, I'd actually have to be looking for a change. There is always going to be something better or different on the market, but a true airsofter buys what's functional as you say. Effect over look always; nobody cares if you looked good getting your ass handed to you. Cheap BDUs where the crotch ripped first game, that's where quality is very much a factor. Off color camo "can" be easy to see, or easier ...equals disadvantage. Better quality means more useful, more modular, more comfortable, etc. Airsoft is a sport, you'll want the best gear possible.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote