View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 16:05   #30
Originally Posted by SuperHog View Post
If you really like that vest then buy it.

Don't worry about quality since you are buying on a budget.
I'll disagree. You should worry about quality. Especially if you are on the budget. Shitty shit will fail and you will have to spend more money to replace it. I'll quote and highlight for ya (from another thread):

Originally Posted by QUATTROISKING View Post
To storage charge my battery and balance charge my battery, it needs both to be plugged in. Like everyone else I work and there is no way I can go into TA during the week, and considering I paid 35$ for the lipo, there iS no way I want to leave it at a full charge, for a week or even more.
Also bought tactical knee pads there on sale from 35$ to 10$. The plastic mount for the strap snapped on both knee pads first time trying them on.
Considering I use to work at a paintball proshop/field, I know prices of inventory the owner pays and to go from 35$ to 10$ is a sale of 250% off so I know they knew they where garbadge, and decided to sell anyway...... Very disappointed.
As Morb suggested, hit up ArmyIssue. Try try different rigs on and see what fits right.

If you want to take a look at some really good gear - go to One Shot Tactical in Trenton. Awesome kit and awesome prices. Been buying kit there for a long time. Service is top notch.

Berkut is offline   Reply With Quote