View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 16:39   #29
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR0M View Post
if I may, break away from the mold of this conversation. lol.

I have 4 vests, all acm shit, all different, (2 rrv, a paintball style, and one similar to the one you posted)

I have no complaints so far,(had to restich a strap on a rrv, but for $15 from airsoft-club.com its hardly something to through your arms up about lol)

When it comes to money and airsoft sometimes I have to sacrifice one for the other. (ie gun stuff vs gear stuff). You dont see alot of that talk on these forums. lol

Most of these guys eat sleep and breath airsoft though, and I play from april - october maybe twice a month, so how we treat our gear might be totally different.
Our gear takes an absolute shit kicking. Crye, Oakley, ESS, Eagle, Spec-Ops, Specialty Systems, High Speed Gear, etc. it does get very pricey, but some of my gear has held up years without issue. I'd suggest Condor rig, pouches, etc; and 5.11 BDUs if your on a budget. Their tough and well made.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote