View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 12:49   #35
Originally Posted by QUATTROISKING View Post
I take facts from rc forums, where they know everything lipo...
If I lipo battery is stored fully charged over time slowly you will damage sells, causing the battery to puff up and damage the cells, if you're lipo battery very little to no charge the same will happen, when I go into a store ask specifically for the charger for this battery they are selling, then they sell me a charger that won't work with the battery, an expensive charger at that, I'm the one with no common sence?
And I knew the knee pads where not top quality but I decided to try it anyways, they brake within 10 seconds of me trying them on, and I complained... Now the common sence I have is unbelievable.
Firstly, the gear at TA is repro, its airsoft which means 90% is form over function. Its an adult dress up contest.

If you want anything to not break out of the box, or actually work as expected, you have to buy real gear.

Secondly, as for the charger, TA sells a G&P charger for 7.4 and 11.1 lipos for about $25.

Ive been using it for a year ( and lipos for 4 years), and the only puffy battery ive had came from water damage.

Im not saying there isnt a "storage charge", I e just never heard of it or ever needed to use it... neither has everyone else i know who uses lipos...

r skal rsa, s er annars vill
f ea fjr hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi lfur
lr um getur n sofandi maur sigur.