1. Don't hook your battery up to 300V unless you want to see it melt.
2. Yes, it was a good purchase.
3. Buy a good charger. I recommend the iMax B6AC, it's probably the last one you'll ever need. A lot of people have came to me saying their batteries were messed up and it was just their charger that was the problem.
4. Buy gear, starting with good eyewear and footwear. If you fog constantly, you'll hate airsoft. If you go blind, you'll hate airsoft. If you break an ankle in skate shoes, you'll hate airsoft.
5. Move away from hicaps as soon as you can. 5-10 low or midcaps will serve you well.
Last edited by Wrath144; December 6th, 2012 at 00:26..