View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:30   #1022
The name is Bootsma, Jordan Bootsma. I am 18 years of age, highly intelligent, superior at everything, (it comes from the Dutch heritage), and short. (I think it comes from the French bit of my ancestry. Napoleon was short, wasn't he?) On a serious note... I am pretty new to airsoft. I own a G&G Mp5. I am located in the Tillsonburg/London area of Ontario. I am completely deaf in one ear, and partially deaf in the other. I am legally blind in one eye, and pretty perfect in the other. (Now who wants me on their team?!) I am super busy and work a bunch, on top of school. I am headed off to university next year. Hopefully in Ottawa. I am an aspiring journalist in a time when the market for journalism is shrinking. It is unfortunate, however, I will succeed. I wish to take up airsoft as a serious side hobby. I also longboard. I am a slight adrenaline junkie. I need to be age verified. I will begin work on that shortly.

Can't wait to get started.

Bonjour! (I actually cannot speak French, and only took the required bit in highschool. It was a regrettable decision. My goal this summer is to work myself up to a level where I can have a casual conversation in French. It is a lofty goal, and unlikely, however, I will make the attempt.)

Good day folks!
galabriath is offline   Reply With Quote