View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2012, 15:17   #63
ASC's Whiny Bitch
Originally Posted by Kuperov View Post
If anybody is considering stepping up to the challenge of joining the newly formed East German Grenztruppen (Border Guards) at East Wind 6, I have written a step by step guide, with plenty of photos, on converting an AKM into an MPi-KM-72, the standard issue Rifle of the Deutschland Democratic Republic, and the Gold Standard rifle for East Germans at Operation: East Wind.

The East Germans are one of the few nationalities (Along with the Canadians and their C7) that do not have an off-the-shelf commercially available Airsoft Rifle for East Wind.

The guide is also helpful if you want to install MPi-KM foregrips on a Romanian model side-folder, to make a proper MPi-KMS-72, which is also acceptable.

The Standard AKM is also permitted, but as the East Germans grow and everyone works toward the Gold Standard, they will be phased out.

Enjoy the guide!
Thanks for this! After Soviet, East German is on my list, as is Canadian since I have most of the stuff and C7 parts already :P
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote