View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:40   #1
BabaBooey's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kamloops, BC
Noob MOLLE gear question

Hey there,

I'm new to this truly awesome sport and am in the process of buying a gun (Seller is out of town). So now that I have chosen a gun I am starting to look at my kit, I will be buying a MOLLE tac vest, and in my research I have seen some people attach hydration packs (or camel backs) to the back of their MOLLE vests. Ive tried to research how this is accomplished and have gotten nowhere, when I purchase my MOLLE vest I would love to be able to mount up hydration, and my wife would rest assured that I am getting enough liquid during games(Shes a concerned nurse lol). Any of you fine vets able to help me in explaining how hydration is mounted to the back of a MOLLE style vest and if there is anything special that is needed, and if it is possible to do it with any style MOLLE vest.

Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. I hope i used the terms properly lol
BabaBooey is offline   Reply With Quote