View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2012, 17:54   #13
Trev140_0's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Bylaws are written very clearly for each municipality.

Often, the municipality will zone cities with maps that allow activity to occur in some parts of the city and not in others.

But take for example Mississauga. You are not allowed to discharge period.

Unless you are a zoned airsoft/paintball place and or have contacted the city and got a permit.

Other places like London, Hamilton etc do not allow it in the city proper, but then allow you to do it on the farms etc. Often putting you in with the same zoning for hunting with real guns, so they go into the part of distance from roads, neighbours etc.

Honestly man, call the city and tell them. You would be surprised how pro active they are when you call FIRST and clear it.

"....Your life is ending one minute at a time..."

Trev140_0 is offline   Reply With Quote