View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012, 14:03   #36
Enjoi's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mississauga
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Normally you would claim this on your own insurance. The items were his property, not the store's.

Same for your friend with an xBox etc. taken from your house. His property/his insurance.

Some policies will let you add a rider to cover other people's property that's brought into your house.

Shot in the dark here but I'll guess the OP did not have any form of insurance.
Makes sense... What If I was a guy who was fixing RROD Xbox`s as a buisness and I work out of home? Wouldnt my insurance cover that?
In Soviet Russia,Road Forks you!
Enjoi is offline