View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:37   #21
Originally Posted by thatgingerkid View Post
i'm sixteen, I bought a sniper because i wanted to start off airsoft sniping and now i find out that i can't even go anywhere or to any ops because every op basically is 18 older. its so disappointing because I basically got screwed over because they probs have alcohol at the ops. really i think it should be all ages and just cut out the alcohol, like really if its because of maturity then the 18+ players should get the fields to allow at least 16 and up because really if you have a legitimate airsoft gun that's high powered then you're mature enough to play a milsim op or atleast give a waver to the 16-18.
You do know that there is no such thing as quick-scoping,and kill streak rewards in the real world right?. Starting off in airsoft with a "SNIPER RIFLE" is like getting your beginers and starting to drive a tractor-trailer. And if all the players that are over the age of 19 and whom have spent thousands of dollars on their equipment want to have a beer after a 24 milsim,then they're going to do it,regardless of what you say or feel. The sooner you realize you can't change this...the sooner you'll accept it,and I hope you accept it before you shoot down your chances of playing when you turn 18.......the player base up there will remember you if you keep whining...get that part right.
Fear the night...for I am in it