View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012, 18:09   #17
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Then you have my apologies. I was talking strictly those that in general go for the twenty-four hour games, and at least "think" they can last. That is very true though; some guys will surprise you. One of our "larger" team members has lost over a hundred pounds playing with us. He's never had too much trouble with endurance games, but a few years back you'd see him and think "geez! That's a heart attack waiting to happen". And I have seem those kids who think they are actually in shape; then an hour in they are pale and look like they want to collapse.

That's why you should "never" show up to an endurance game, or night op by yourself. If you have no one to go with you, find a nice team to run with. If you go missing during game or hurt yourself, you'll want someone to notice and to know who to contact.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote