View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2012, 23:14   #14
The Chad
formerly LoveMyStubby
Originally Posted by nerdyHippy View Post
no, im not saying be tall makes me qualified that was a typo, im sorry. now correct me if im wrong, do they make the occasional exception for a sixteen year old? i also understand the legalities of it all and that i am not old enough, but i was under the impression that the age requirement was enforced by the community and that if i make a good first impression (which i dont seem to be good at) that i may convince them to let me join. also my parents are ok with the idea, they wanted me to look this stuff up ahead of time with this in mind (age requirements) but my parents also agree that i may pass as a mature/responsible teen, anyways i was just curious
Airsoft (uncontrolled firearms) are 18+ sale only. That's it. Sure, 16 year olds drink, but are they legally allowed? No. Can their parents buy them booze? Yes. Are they legally responsible for the outcome? Yes. Ask your dad to come out with you, that's the only "exception" I have seen.

Hosts control the age limit but with great risk. People under 18 are still considered youths and this is an adult hobby, like collecting hookers.
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote