You won't need much in the way of camping gear.
- a ranger blanket (don't just lay on the ground)
- water bladder
- pre-planned meals
- good boots (light weight with solid ankle support; "I suggest Oakley SI")
- a warmer layer (possibly a rain poncho)
- dead light (a blinking red light to show your dead in the dark)
- glowsticks are good (mark hazards, or get someones attention)
- extra pair of eyewear (clear and dark, or whatever)
- compass and map (especially if the game area is large)
- radio (with a spare battery and channel list in case of emergency)
- dry socks
- spare gun battery (or gas, or whatever)
There's more, but this is off the top of my head.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē