You won't need much in the way of camping gear.
- a ranger blanket (don't just lay on the ground)
- water bladder
- pre-planned meals
- good boots (light weight with solid ankle support; "I suggest Oakley SI")
- a warmer layer (possibly a rain poncho)
- dead light (a blinking red light to show your dead in the dark)
- glowsticks are good (mark hazards, or get someones attention)
- extra pair of eyewear (clear and dark, or whatever)
- compass and map (especially if the game area is large)
- radio (with a spare battery and channel list in case of emergency)
- dry socks
- spare gun battery (or gas, or whatever)
There's more, but this is off the top of my head.
WE'RE RECRUITING MORE AGE VERIFIERS FOR MORE REGIONS OF CANADA! INTERESTED? CHECK OUT OUR THREAD HERE!
BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE