View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 15:14   #47
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

That's why I mentioned it. I'm assuming his native status played a role, as you had mentioned before. I do know two things though; first, he was definitely a US Marine, and second, whatever he tells me is likely the truth. Or at least I'd hope so. The USMC recruitment information, or recruitment pages pretty much state word for word what you said. He was also not the only one at that time. I remember he had a friend who joined with him under the same or similar circumstances.

I read the list of countries yesterday morning. This was while I was cross checking with what you said. It was an article about joining the Marines if you weren't a US citizen. There was a list of about a dozen countries that you needed to hail from in order to even be eligible. Canada, England, France, Peru, were among them. I'm trying to find the article now. I remember wondering why certain other countries were not on there, as they stand as US allies. Countries like Russia, China, Mexico, Germany, Israel, etc were not mentioned (not that all of those listed are allies of course).
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote