View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2012, 22:35   #19
Can't do math
Dimitri's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Originally Posted by Metalsynth View Post
but you do not have to call your local police to move your hardware from one field to another with the hours you'll be traveling and locking your trigger etc...
Humm, no just no. Non-restricted firearms do not need the police to be informed, restricted firearms just need a LATT and your good to go, no more BS about calling the local police every time you go to the range.

Also, legally, non-restricted firearms as long as you remove the bolt and keep the ammunition separate and in a locked container, you do not even need to lock the non-restricted firearms trigger for storage or transportation, however it must be securely locked in place if displayed in the open of the house.

Restricted and Prohibited (lucky buggers!) firearms have stiffer rules including locking the firearm.

I think getting a PAL is in order for you.

Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote