View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2012, 11:53   #60
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitzrock View Post
I guess asking him to change into BDU's would be unacceptable? Remind me never to come to a game you're at, chuckles.
If the game rules stated for instance that it's say, tan versus green. Then showing up dressed like a super hero would show that you either; didn't read rules, felt like you could/should get away with it, don't have the right attitude to be out there, or are not smart enough to understand the game dynamic. Having just one of these traits makes ineligible to shoot projectiles at people. There isn't another way to look at it.

I was attending an event not that long ago, where an individual brought out a replica long sword stuffed into the back of his vest. This thing was near or more than four foot long. During the pre game meeting, he was stupid enough to ask if he could use it. Your standing in a sea of players decked out in modern military garb, and you pull out a sword?! The game coordinator let out a bewildered sigh when he told the individual, "no you can't". Now you've got everyone staring at you wondering, "Is he old enough, or mature enough to be here?". and this is the type of idiot who comes on the forums afterwards and complains how he was treated like a child by all the "elitist
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote