View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:32   #20
Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Lights are really useful against single targets, especially at night or in dark areas since it wrecks their peripheral vision. All they see is the light, and not your squad advancing
But there's a time and a place to use the tac-light, if your enemy already knows where you are, you're not really giving away your position. And they can't see you behind the light, so there's nothing wrong with simply turning your light on and resting it on a crate while you position yourself 5 feet to the left lol
Hmm and the users who leave a light. Especially strobe. Get there lights broken. I may not be able to site in on a light quick. But after the fact if it is still sitting on a ledge. I shoot until it is knocked off. Hopefully breaking it.

Ruining someone's night vision and sight over and over is a dick move. I've also go e as far as walkin over and taking someone's strobe light. And putting it in the admin area. Since they left it there and walked away..

I prefer to enjoy my game. Not spend half of it blind so someone else can get a kill.
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote