View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012, 17:31   #88
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

This isn't hockey either. There is no governing body to protect leagues for minors. If you play Airsoft, then you should have a good idea of what the risks are. But many parents don't. I took a spill the other weekend, and my eyewear flew off my face while I was under fire. No one could see what happened. I covered my face, dug in, and called for stoppage. Now, I reacted properly to that situation. But I'm old enough to know and understand these risks. I am legally capable of taking responsibility for myself.

Nowhere is a place I know of in Canada, that regulates the safety gear a minor "must" wear to protect themselves. Nowhere is there a place that inspects your facility to judge it safe for minors. There is no organization that qualifies FPS, BBs, lighting, weaponry, gear, hazards, etc that minors will face. Therefore there is nowhere qualified to allow a minor to participate.

The "only" even possibly acceptable situation here would be; parents who "fully" are aware of these things. And are playing alongside their own kids in a small group on private property. Where there is no money involved, just parents risking their own respective kids.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote