Use case: New user signing up for first game on ops-center
- created local account (no facebook auth)
- clicked a game, attempted to join a side
- agreed to the game fee (greyed out) and read the rules dialog
- error: you must be at least 18 to play
- went into edit profile, changed my dob, info, saved
- went back into the game, clicked join
- agreed to game fee (greyed out) and read the rules dialog
- force user to edit profile info (esp DOB) immediately after new account creation
under "weapon options", have a drop-down for FPS of the rifle in 5 fps increments. e.g. 350, 355, 360, 365, 370...
manufacturer, model, status, fps
perhaps also add an option for "cqb" under status... many of us have guns tuned <350fps specifically for cqb venues
this option would be useful for hosts keeping an eye on fps limits
H-61 "Acta non verba"
They see us rollin, they hatin...
Last edited by horto; July 11th, 2012 at 10:35..