View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 17:15   #32
Washed up senate member
alright, i never really post on the boards and i probably wont even read the replies later nor do i have any interest in reading these 2 pages beside the original post and daggers. but i do attend games and will say this. I have played with Dark Angel at a lot of games, i have heard him ream people out about safety and other stuff, i have NEVER seen him try and hurt any individual or go out of his way to be unsafe or unsportsmanlike at a game. I in the past have spoken with him before when we met years ago and when we hung out during an age verification event, and in general outside of airsoft. He has always said that his Canadian Forces Experience was HIGH SCHOOL CO-OP and i can vouch that his epaulettes are some spectre command bs and are not real. He has never in my knowledge or earshot claimed to be a captain or officer or whatever it is that you think he said he was. i have nothing against koke nor will i say that koke is lying. i don't know him well enough for either but he does have alot of respect on the boards. as far as dagger is concerned what happened 6 years ago or so i don't know, nor do i care but whats old is old, don't re hash. and i specifically remember last year at the zombie game when i was with king six, gato and another quest i brought to the field, c3sk came up and asked if he was cf, or rather if he was ever a officer in the cf and he said no. if you want to message me for something specific text or call me if you have my number, if not pm me. otherwise im pretty much done.
Senator Joe Lieberman, i"m the best thing since Al gore inventing the Internet.