View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 15:19   #16
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
I just wish I was asked about this first in person to give a chance to explain as no-one had even mentioned or brought this issue to my attention. This includes mods/admins/players.

Kokanee challenged you directly at the game, and you provided him a specific reply regarding your service with Queen's York Rangers. That is pretty specific, it is also how this all came about in the first place.

Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
I asked them if they were in the Forces, to which I got an affirmative reply. I then inquired what Unit, and I was told "I'm in QYRANG", which is short for the Queen's York Rangers.
Furthermore, did you or did you not volunteer information as to your involvement with a DOMOP involving Toronto being completely snowed in back in November 2000? This is also very specific, which I find rather peculiar ... however considering your age, wouldn't you have been age 14 at the time of that OP? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe anyone can serve (even domestic ops) in the CF at the age of 14... even under some sort of Highschool Co-op placement.