Post your "in" and have your basic gear ready.
- primary gun (usually an AEG) + magazine(s)
- battery for gun
- smart battery charger for battery
- quality BBs to feed the gun (avoid anything sold at Canadian Tire & Walmart - they will ruin the gun's internals, and likely your day)
- eye protection (paintball masks/goggles are typical; military rated goggles are also common)
- quality boots with good ankle support
- BDUs (optional)
- gear vest (optional, recommended)
- estimated cost: $800-$1000
VFC SCAR-L - VFC SCAR SSR - KJW Hi-Capa 5.1 - CAW M79
The Three Sisters - WE G39 E/K/C
Originally Posted by kalnaren
Stalker stays where he is.
His BB's fly across the country to hit their target.