View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 16:17   #30
ASC's Whiny Bitch
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
You should have just went to either Mach1 or see Frank at Toronto airsoft both of them are their main distributor and I'm willing to bet that if you go visit them you would have walked away with a much better deal.

Most of the guys I played with tend to avoid Pmall for our airsoft needs, they tend to be overpriced, quite often don't know their product or knowledge to repair customers gun and some just flat out questionable business practice to rip you off. With more available option online and big distributors in the GTA I often wonder why these guys still exist and still practice the business model that exist in the late 80's where there was no Toronto airsoft or Mach1. So buyer beware do your research!
Originally Posted by Swattiger View Post
I like Mach1 & Torontoairsoft, but Mach1's price tends to be too higher than now the average norm. Torontoairsoft offers good selection but has some "service" disputes recently, and most of their item with attractive price has been out of stock for quite a while.

Bottom line: I want my purchase experience to be an enjoyable one, so I won't take any shit from any shops. On the other hand, I also pay my respect to them even though they may not have what I want. The end results: My visits and purchase are always pleasant.
Wildcard, I'm going to have to side with SWAT on this, I used to like Toronto Airsoft and Mach1 is pretty good but does tend to have high prices.

There are many reasons I (to) go to Pmall, Airsoft is usually not one of them.

When I decide to buy a new gun, I check all of the retailers, even the ones in Pmall and the cost of importing one myself, whoever has the best deal, I get it from them. I've done a lot of business with Toronto Airsoft in the past, they've been slipping.

Toronto Airsoft, needs to get their shit together, their in store customer service has become complete shit, I've been there many times in the past with my brother and a couple of his friends, so, when I learned one of his buddies is looking to get a side arm, I sent them there. Big mistake. They left without a pistol because the individual behind the counter was rude as all hell, refused to let them handle anything before purchase and was observed to have no idea what the fuck he was talking about. That's when they could get his attention, which was shortly lived as he'd just wander off in the middle of dealing with them. I can't say much for their stock either, outside of WE, most of it is complete crap. They're still selling Cansoft pistols as well, which, I can't understand how they manage to sell when proper coloured pistols are readily available.

About the only time I'll say TA is any good, is if it's Frank himself in store dealing with you.
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote