Originally Posted by bladewalker
wait so from what you guys are telling me
1. m203 shoot bbs with about 1/2 the force of a stock aeg.
2. it is acceptable to use a 40mm as a shot gun so long as you don't over charge the shell.
3. there are long range and short range 40mm shells.
is this correct? if this is correct how do you know if your buying a short range or long range shell?
to answer your question
1) yes and some can shoot in excess of 360fps depending on the charge
2) yes but be aware of your MED
3) Yes Madbull XM108 and XM204 powered by C02 at 800psi will fire .25bbs at 290-300fps