View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:25   #14
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
You should have just went to either Mach1 or see Frank at Toronto airsoft both of them are their main distributor and I'm willing to bet that if you go visit them you would have walked away with a much better deal.

Most of the guys I played with tend to avoid Pmall for our airsoft needs, they tend to be overpriced, quite often don't know their product or knowledge to repair customers gun and some just flat out questionable business practice to rip you off. With more available option online and big distributors in the GTA I often wonder why these guys still exist and still practice the business model that exist in the late 80's where there was no Toronto airsoft or Mach1. So buyer beware do your research!
Sorry that I have to disagree your comment about PM shops especially the "overpriced" comment. I just got a message from one of the shops about their re-stock items:

This week special :
WE SCAR tan GBB open bolt $360.00
WE M4 CQB GBB open bolt $395.00
WE FULL METAL 5.1 Hi-cap. $199.00
WE FULL METAL M9 $205.00

I am not a big WE fan, but the price seems decent. And most of the time, the tax is already included. I bought a ICS M3 at the price of $ 350 (tax included) from there.

I like Mach1 & Torontoairsoft, but Mach1's price tends to be too higher than now the average norm. Torontoairsoft offers good selection but has some "service" disputes recently, and most of their item with attractive price has been out of stock for quite a while.

I am a serious buyer and often did some research before I visit them, and I always receive pretty good service. If these shops rip off every customers, they should not be able to be there for so many years. So I suspect the cases quoted here do not represent all the others' experience.

I think we should keep the PM shops option opened.

Bottom line: I want my purchase experience to be an enjoyable one, so I won't take any shit from any shops. On the other hand, I also pay my respect to them even though they may not have what I want. The end results: My visits and purchase are always pleasant.

Last edited by Swattiger; May 30th, 2012 at 11:34..
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote