View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2012, 15:41   #1
BennyBoy's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Maybe a dumb question..

So I go the wrong mag...though the mags are almost same dimensions, only the height is off about 2-3mm. Is there bottom pieces that can be swapped out? What's that piece called anyways?

The left one is the right mag, the right one is not, the shake is preventing it from being fully inserted.

Sorry for the troubles,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120508_150749.jpg (112.8 KB, 6 views)
BennyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote