View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2012, 10:21   #68
RIVAWILD

I have 2 of these on the way...
The plan is to spend some time familiarizing myself with the propellant/range to see if they are consistent...
If a player can master the trajectory and water/CO2 ratio, I'm quite certain the system would be "gameable"...
At the very least, you won't have any more campers...
Once I figure out how to use it, we will incorporate it into our gameplay only after the whole team has done a safety course or something...
The risk of injury could be eliminated all together with helmets and calling "mortar out!" when fired... anyone on the opposing team should then have a peek in the sky and yell "incoming mortar!" so that people can assess the situation and see if they need to step out of the way... Obviously you don't want a direct hit; in fact I wonder if it's even possible...
A "kill zone" of say 10 to 15 foot radius is established and if it lands that close, you are dead... Don't forget, Airsoft is honour based...
I don't ike the idea of firing it into a building full of enemies because someone might not be able to spot it and get hurt...
Anyways... when mine get here I'll post my thoughts since everyone is just speculating and no one actually has one...
RIVAWILD is offline   Reply With Quote