Things to look for whilst buying a GBBR!
- Buy open bolt over closed (Seems to be the superior system)
- Buy new if possible (People over charge for used, and you don't want someone else's problem)
- Find out if you have a GBBR doctor nearby (Insure that they are well qualified)
- Buy a high end brand only (Consistantly good reviews over long use periods)
- Buy a model that has a full list of upgrade/replacement parts available (RA-Tech for example)
- Expect to spend a fortune by the time it's made reliable (Good quality GBBR parts are very expensive)
- Expect adverse effects caused by temperature change, even after upgrade (Everything from leaks, over expelling gas, severe FPS change, etc)
Now that you've made sure all the prior are in place, your ready for the frustrating yet possibly rewarding world of the GBBR.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē