View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2005, 18:38   #70
Administrator Malleus Veto
Send a message via ICQ to MadMorbius
Good summary Brian.

As most of you are aware, when we organize and host out Muskoka events we generally provide a rather large meal for the players at the end of the day. We put HUGE amounts of time and money into the organization of those events, and we rely heavily on the attendance forecasts in the game theads to plan for food and beverages, to ensure we have enough food for everybody with minimal waste. As far as I know, nobody has ever left one of our Muskoka events dissapointed.

As such, we pay VERY close attention to attendance at our Muskoka games. Quite frankly, anybody who posts an intention to attend and fails to do so is not invited back. We can easily fill the space with more reliable people.

I have ZERO PATIENCE for people who make commitments they can't honor. If you're not 100% sure that you can attend a game, DONT FUCKING POST. Plans can't be made based on "Tentative". Likewise, threads like "I'd like to go but I can't" are fucking useless too...emergencies happen, but anything less than an emergency is fucking INEXCUSABLE and dishonourable, and in my mind is no different than flaking on a sale.

And frankly, who gives a fuck who's feelings are hurt by a ratings system? More accountability in this sport is welcome in my books.
Originally Posted by Deaf_shooter View Post
what if it model after his?
MadMorbius is offline   Reply With Quote