View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 19:20   #5
kbeckerton's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sudbury, On
Yes you can, but i would suggest getting a gun doc to do it.

Also, if or when you get AVd you can get alot more info on this and some of your other options.
kbeckerton is offline   Reply With Quote