View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2012, 11:14   #2
Cobalt Caliber
Curo's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bowmanville Ont
Not really if your gun is TM spec. Generally the VA guns are either Jing gong or King arms rebrand and should fit a new metal body. Now we cannot tell you where to get one. We can only give that information out to an age verified member. But I can tell you that a high quality G&P Body will run you almost as much as your entire gun. Now madbull bodies (and king arms I think) can be had for cheaper maybe 100 less.
Originally Posted by FirestormX View Post
I know that isn't really what you asked, but it's the internet, and I like to type things that don't matter.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote