View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:41   #2
MASAKO's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brossard, QC
Well, as long as you are 18 years old and has any proof to show like passport and government issue ID like driver license or birth certificate then you are good to go.
MASAKO is offline   Reply With Quote