View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2012, 15:29   #59
Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Originally Posted by Spawn28 View Post
This thread is totaly full of Win

Surprised nobodies mentioned RC Cola or my all time favorite the PopShop Cola.
Dude, kant u frickin read! ittz bin postd

Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
I have a slightly different opinion, if this is your first soft drink then you may want to buy a lower cost one. That way of you find you don't like soft drinks and don't want to keep drinking them you won't have wasted alot of money.
You know he could just borrow some softdrinks for the first while I'm sure someone would rent Brian a can for like a quarter or something...but I dont heave anything for rent so dont PM me. I only have one softdrink and it lost it fizz so now the FPS is so low...i wonder if I have a problem with the bottle, maybe it's leaking the CO2?!?! Anyone know a good softdrink Doc that works for cheap and will tolerate me harrasing them endlessly until they get the fizz back in my softdrink?!

Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
I just want to say you guys are a bunch of assholes... I tried drinking the stuff you suggested, the stuff my Mom already had...

Well just before I upended it .. my mom catches me.. she FREAKED out..

now I gotta go to counseling or some shit...

that stuff must be really something if my mom wants to keep it to herself so bad.
DoooD you are supposed to cut that shit with GingerAle! Gah! what a noob

Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote