View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2012, 17:57   #49
Boche
I am memel, hear me roar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev140_0 View Post
Thanks I will post one more thing as I value many of the people input. The next post is a final follow up post I put up. Keep in mind this game was a capped game. I then opened it back up as it blew through 50 people and the below post says its being capped again. I think with the below information postes a SECOND time, there is not any misundertanding on my end.

Clearly.
From the day I posted 'in' to the day I posted 'out', you posted nine times in the game thread, in the span of seven days. Am I to hang on every word you write? I fully admit to glazing over your original write-up, that falls on me, but I guess I didn't expect to find a two date commitment, a kidney and my firstborn in the mix.

If by your definition, I'm a flaker and unwelcome, so be it. It might have been an issue when I played 20-30 games a year, but those days are done. I've been to SOF before in the summer, it was alright, I thought a winter game would be interesting, but I'll somehow learn to carry on.

In retrospect you did clearly state the two date concept, there's no doubt about that, and I said that part is on me. Yet, that doesn't change the fact that it is unreasonable and ridiculous as I said before.

Oh well, in the end it all turned out. I freed up the weekend of the 11th to spend with my wife at a B&B for Valetines Day celebrations, and I'm heading to a WW2 Milsim with a veteran host and all around good guy, Leecas. Life is grand.

Anyway, no use going around in circles, Auf Wiedersehen

The Shepherd always finds His sheep.
The Flat Earth has me Levelled.

Last edited by Boche; January 18th, 2012 at 18:00..
Boche is offline   Reply With Quote