View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2012, 15:43   #2
bshantz's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary
Those are called flange nuts in most cases.
If I am not mistaken, basically any Harris bipod attaches to that.

If you have the EBR then you can use a basic picatinny bipod

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

bshantz is offline   Reply With Quote