View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:17   #50
Originally Posted by Bdot View Post
I told him i needed the guns on a certain date before the guy even ordered the parts. And dont give me the excuse hes got a life outside airsoft and i shouldnt be giving him a time frame. I gave him a time frame of 2 months ahead of time for 8 hours of work. Which all of it supposedly were on the nights before i told him i had to leave on a vacation. Not only that but he didnt even put it together properly!!
And then i shit from him after i realize its broken and he doesnt even wanna give me my money back or even fix it properly a second time. Ur all saying im being disrespectful to the guy, but actually hes the one who called us names and gave us nothing to be thankful for. Should i really be respectful to the guy who denied breaking my gun and then gave me a hassle while trying to get reimbursed?
first he does not have to do shit unless he feels like it. being a gun doc is not a tax deductable job

second if you were going on vacation why did you need your guns. you could just leave them with him till you got back

third how do you know it wasnt back together right if you never took it apart in the first place

forth you are being disrespectful he is probably at least twice your age respect your elders dumb ass

fifth he gave a reason to be thankful for he did fix your gun you just didnt know it

and last he gave you your money back to shut you the fuck up and to leave him alone again you lucky he is not pressing charges for harassment and again you have not given bad feedback yet so obviously this didnt happen

how hard is it to post a pic of your guns to prove they arnt shit

Last edited by logoris; January 4th, 2012 at 01:21..