View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2005, 14:35   #1
Send a message via ICQ to tax
Trigger Locks & Transportation

Hey guys, just wanted to share a story with fellow member that are in the York Region Area. Last night i was dropping my car home, knowing it to be a Friday night and cops are out catching the hooligan street racers. As I rounded the corner to my house, the cherries turn on and pulled me over.

To make a long story short. I'll cut out the modified car question, and calling MTO to inspect my car and get to the 'airsoft' part.

The 2 cops were flashing their lights in me car. before they questioned me about the black gun bag. I told them, "I have something to tell you, but you have to relax first and I will stand away from my car." That's when I told them i had an airsoft pistol in that bag. They asked if it was trigger locked and pulled out the bag to look. As they were inspecting the pistol, they told me that I was lucky that I trigger locked it or i would be cuffed and in the back of the cruiser.

The cops explained to me that it doesn't matter if it's airsoft or real, back seat or trunk, bag or gun case. The trigger must be locked up during transport.

So for anyone here that has questioned it. There is your answer. Atleast for York Region area.
I play not to win, but for the entertainment value!
Stock is not an Option
Current Projects:
~TM Hi-Capa 5.1~ *Virgin 2014 project*
~TM Hi-Capa 5.1~ *completed 2007*
~TM m4 tax-special~ *completed May 2006*
~PSG-90~ *completed August 2006*
tax is offline   Reply With Quote