View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011, 18:21   #2
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Originally Posted by Bizon View Post
Well, I'm looking to buy a support gun and was wondering what you people recommend. The guns I'm looking at are the A&K m249s, A&K mk43, as well as the CA M249s. Now I've done lots of research in various different forums so no need to redirect me to google search :P I want to here your thoughts on the beasts you OWN or have worked on. So far the CA has got my attention specifically these 2...
as well as...
Ones a 8mm gearbox the other is 7mm.Another newbie question I have is do the CA's come with rusted adjustment knobs on the rear sight if so how would i go about removing it?

*Please, no "GET G&P" comments*
Try the Echo1 M240B they are literally trigger happy replica very sturdy yet not too heavy and mated with a madbull python 650mm barrel you'll out range most guns on the field, if 249 is to your liking then the CA is not bad (better than your A&K), the body is very sturdy and quite robust internal could be better but reliable enough to start with, for light weight may I suggest the G&P MK23 Stoner it's different from the rest of the SMG/LMG choices. The Ares stoner LMG looks good but have not played around with it yet to be able to give you suggestion for it.
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote