View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2011, 12:17   #23
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Stick with TM, and leave it plastic. That's hands down the best reliability you can find for a pistol. If your dead set on a full metal pistol, then buy one that comes full metal. Upgrading to full metal is ver costly. The internals won't come able to handle the extra weight of the metal slide. I myself run strictly TM and have had no issue. A friend recently bought a brand new WE full metal 1911, and it had problems off the get go. Another of my buddies got a WE Dragon brand new, and it lasted only a couple of games. We've had a few KWA's now and they have behaved well. Western Arms also produces some solid pistols. Read reviews to get all the info required as some companies make the best of certain guns. For example: TM has the best Sig P227, and Western Arms makes the best 1911, ect. KJW on the other hand are hit and miss. I've only seen one last more than a season. I'd steer clear of them, in my opinion.

This is a friendly reminder to get AV'ed.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote