View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2011, 10:23   #20
Originally Posted by Doctorpepper Airsoft NB View Post i found this and it seems like a nice pistol
listen man. i understand completely about your desire to have a full metal gun, but don't get KJW or WE. Haven't you noticed in this thread, how the number of supporters for those brands are decidedly small? Even the other people who said they are ok pistols admitted to working on them to make them skirmish-able.

the fact is twofold:

reliability = king
full metal ≠ reliability

Get a TM or a KSC/KWA (they are the same thing) and upgrade them to full metal along with some other nice internal upgrades like a TB inner barrel etc. You don't have to, but if you want full metal, the options are there.

If you want a quality performance pistol, that's what you're going to have to do.

On the other hand, if you have the coin and want the best, get age verified and check out some of the custom retailers here. They can build you a custom pistol that is second to none.

lastly, you posting all these links makes me worry that you plan on trying too order this by yourself from the oversea's manufacturer. Simply put, DO NOT do this. Other here can elaborate should you wonder why.
(SFW:Check out this band!)
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote