Thread: Gear Help!
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2011, 16:15   #14
Thanks again! I'll stick to the normal M4 type pouch then, will be much easier than trying to find a different one and you nor anybody else seems to have any issues getting at them. I'll also be using the real Pmag 20's too, not just because they have a better look and feel, but the green label pmags will not fit in a Kwa Sr 10.

As for BDU/ACU, which ever I can get for cheapest I'll go with, since you and your buddies like the Propper I'll consider to buy if one comes up. Although both of the others I mentioned are pretty much local so can be picked up or mailed cheaply.

As for hydration, I was pretty much just going to bring a bunch of water bottles to the field and in between games drink one, but as I've never played I don't know how long the games are, so would you advise against this? In paintball games are like 20 minutes and you're back to the staging area, however I've heard airsoft games generally go on for much longer. If bringing a bunch of water bottles to the field for in between games works, I'll just do that, but if you think it won't do, I'll get a vertical utility pouch, it can definitely fit 1 water bottle plus it will be useful for any tools I'd need or maybe some food. Or perhaps one of those water bottle carriers.
Niloc is offline   Reply With Quote