View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 20:47   #9
Trevatd

Thunder bay is quite the distance away. On a good day, that's something like a 9 hour trip, on a bad, as high as 13. It isn't like in southern ontario where a 2 hour~ is drive is considered far- or where the major issue is traffic. This is a 700~ km trip around lake superior I'd have to take.

I'll jump through hoops to get AVed, if possible. I'd love to have someone get back to me with something a little better than that.

People who aren't Av-ed get disrespected on these forums and treated like a leper. We're not allowed to buy or sell. It is obnoxious that I cannot get some kind of workaround.

And thanks, Zeon, for actually reading my post. RITZ, it is my understanding that the franchise sold his guns about... 3-4 years ago, and I believe he moved away. Perhaps next time you can actually read my introduction post.

I also love how everybody jumped to help the other guy- when I clearly stated my problem and nobody responded to me for days.

-----------

I've done due dilligance on this topic. I also messaged "Redneck" who states that he travels to the Sault Area. Another negative.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...?t=4947&page=9 The last post states that he doesn't AV anymore and his profile says that he hasn't airsofted "In years"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Hi,

I don't travel much to the Soo anymore. Haven't for a few years.

Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevatd
When will you be up to Sault Ste. Marie next? Myself and perhaps a couple others would like to be age verified.

Last edited by Trevatd; November 26th, 2011 at 21:07..
Trevatd is offline   Reply With Quote