View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 19:47   #9
Thunder bay is quite the distance away. On a good day, that's something like a 9 hour trip, on a bad, as high as 13. It isn't like in southern ontario where a 2 hour~ is drive is considered far- or where the major issue is traffic. This is a 700~ km trip around lake superior I'd have to take.

I'll jump through hoops to get AVed, if possible. I'd love to have someone get back to me with something a little better than that.

People who aren't Av-ed get disrespected on these forums and treated like a leper. We're not allowed to buy or sell. It is obnoxious that I cannot get some kind of workaround.

And thanks, Zeon, for actually reading my post. RITZ, it is my understanding that the franchise sold his guns about... 3-4 years ago, and I believe he moved away. Perhaps next time you can actually read my introduction post.

I also love how everybody jumped to help the other guy- when I clearly stated my problem and nobody responded to me for days.

I've done due dilligance on this topic. I also messaged "Redneck" who states that he travels to the Sault Area. Another negative. The last post states that he doesn't AV anymore and his profile says that he hasn't airsofted "In years"

Originally Posted by Redneck

I don't travel much to the Soo anymore. Haven't for a few years.

Sorry about that.

Originally Posted by Trevatd
When will you be up to Sault Ste. Marie next? Myself and perhaps a couple others would like to be age verified.

Last edited by Trevatd; November 26th, 2011 at 20:07..
Trevatd is offline   Reply With Quote